Missions of IIA Bangladesh –
- To provide dynamic leadership for the practice of internal audit profes¬sion in Bangladesh
- Advocating and promoting compliance of IIA values and Code of Conducts among the practitioners
- Providing professional education and learning opportunities to members
- Awareness and implementation of IIA standard in corporate segment of Bangladesh
- Acting as common platform for all internal audit professionals of the country to share information and experiences
- Building up pool of Certified Internal Auditors (CIA) in the country to enhance professionalism in the practice of internal audit in Bangladesh
2. Return the completed application form to the IIAB together with:
- Payment for admission fee and annual membership fee (An account payee cheque for BDT 5000 favoring “The Institute of Internal Auditors, Bangladesh”.
- Recent Curriculum Vitae
- One passport size photograph
Application Form should be sent to the following address:Contact Persion A.S.M. Mohibur Rahman Chowdhuri,Room #351, Confidence Tower Shopping Mall, Kha-09, Shajadpur, Gulshan, Dhaka-1212
- Knowledge and guidance through professional guidance issued by the IIA as it is published
- Knowledge and guidance through access to additional global online resources at the IIA global website.
- A wide variety of online newsletters providing up-to-date news and information about various sectors of the internal audit profession.
- Member-only rates for exam parts and registration.
- Special members-only rates on most items in The IIA Bookstore.
- Networking opportunities with other IIA members at the local level.
- Participating with other global thought leaders through international volunteer committees.
- Membership can enhance your professional reputation and development by being part of a global network of over 150,000 internal auditing professionals.
Admission Fee ---- BDT 2,000
Annual Membership Fee ---- BDT 3,000
(Bangladesh taka five thousand only)Annual renewal fee:
BDT 3,000 (Bangladesh taka three thousand only) - to be payable in January every year
The IIA also offers three specialty certifications, which are–
- Certified Internal Auditors (CIA)
- Certification in Control Self-Assessment (CCSA)
- Certified Government Auditing Professional (CGAP)
- Certified Financial Services Auditor (CFSA)
- Step 1: Decide which Certification is right for you
- Step 2: Determine your eligibility and skill level
- Step 3: Register for your Exam
- Step 4: Prepare for the Exam
- Step 5: Take the Test
- Step 6: Receive your Certificate
32 Topkhana Road
Chattagram Bhaban, 3rd Floor
Near Press Club
Our test center is located in 32 Topkhana Road which is North side of Secretariate. Just beside the main road there is a building named Meherba Plaza. Chattagram Bhaban is Just Beside the Meherba Plaza. IT Bangla is in the third floor of Chattagram Bhaban.
For any further query, feel free to contact with us.
DETAILS CONTACT INFORMATION
Contact Person : MD. SHAHIN HOSAN
(Manager IT Bangla Testing Center)
Website : www.itbangla.net
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile : +88 01747685578
Land Phone : +8802 9557053